Research & Development
Tool and Gauge have a long history of working in collaboration with our clients in research and development of new products. Our dedicated R&D engineers understand product development and the critical role R&D plays in helping our customers get a component and/or product most suitable for manufacture / assembly.
Our customers trust our confidentiality on new product development programs including the generation of prototype tooling.
Advantages of collaborating on R&D projects with us include:
- Experienced design team
- Experience of both low and high volume tooling
- We facilitate testing, engineering design changes and product evaluation prior to investment in production moulds.
- We can provide short-run production volumes while a high-volume production mould is being manufactured
- Increases the overall speed of product to market allowing customers to capture greater market share and increase profitability.
- Product Design
- Product Development together with clients
- Part Analysis & DFM (Design for Manufacture)
- Mould Flow Analysis / Design Development
- Injection Mould Design
- Design review prior to cutting steel
- Gauge & Fixture Design
- 3D Printing
- Off-site storage of all design data